Friday, September 10, 2010

5 months old!




So I am horrible at updating this because of a few reasons...
A. I always start a post then save it telling myself "I'll finish and post it later"
B. I always want to add cute little pics with the things Benjamin is learning but that means I have to upload the pic and then find it and post it ;)
C. If I upload the pic and finish my post that takes time away that I could be spending kissing, watching, holding, playing with B ;)

Here are some 5 month things about Benjamin
*He is in 6-9 month clothes! (Because he is so darn long!)
*He is in size 2 diapers and moving up to 3's soon!
*He weighs about 15 1/2 pounds
*He LOVES to "tap" things. He taps my leg, the table, high fives me while he nurses, and taps to music. He's a little drummer already!
Oh and one more thing...He is SITTING UP! He started doing this before he turned 5 months old!



B also went fishing for the first time with uncle Jackson and mommy! He liked it!



Benjamin is getting so big and is loving the world around him. He loves people and wants to be facing them in the stroller, at the store, etc. We are so blessed by this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment