Monday, April 9, 2012

Better late than never...

What has happened since I stopped blogging? Oh, we had another baby! ;)

Isaac Zachary Colwell was born on October 14th 2012 weighing 7 pounds 12 oz and was 21 in long. After laboring without any pain meds, I was glad to hold my sweet baby boy! Holding both my boys has been my glimpses of Heaven on Earth. Nothing compares to the love you feel for your babies...and I am amazed at how much God uses them to teach me daily.


Our first family picture <3


So since I totally fail at blogging the first 6 months old Isaac's life, here are some pics of the boys



I've gotten pooped on a few times. I just laugh and let it happen


The boys are so fun..I love watching them together. Isaac is a tough considering the way Benjamin "plays" with him (Head butting, horsey riding, dump truck riding/crashing...) They are the best of friends already <3

I also became and auntie to this amazing little guy! <3


I got to deliver Titus and it was such an amazing experience. I loved watching my sweet sister meet her baby for the first time and the love for him pour out of her, SO sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment