I need to slow down. I need to put enjoying my family before worrying or stressing about organizing, cleaning, etc. My dad has been reminding me this, "The boys will remember their mommy spending time with them, not that they had a messy house..."
Amen. I pray they have sweet, loving memories of a fun childhood and of parents who put them before a dirty house, messy car, or a drawer full of junk that needs to be sorted.
If you come into our home you will probably step on a toy or see dishes stacked on the sink...but you'll also see two little boys who are our everything. Two little boys who are being put first now, not "later." I I love you, my sweet boys, and promise mommy will slow down... <3 I'm enjoying the days of Benjamin saying "Hold you mommy" and Isaac reaching for me, or crying when I leave the room...I need you boys just as much as you need me <3


Amen. I drop what I'm doing every time I hear a "Mommy, play with me?" Love you all.
ReplyDelete