I heard a saying that said "Spend half as much money and twice as much time on your children" Amen!
Teaching Benjamin about trucks and what each one does
I found Zach and Isaac like this one night...
Park time!
If you're happy and you know it shout AMEN! Both boys love that part!
Homemade pizza
Family naps are the best!
Benjamin got a "big boy bed" and sleeps ALL night in it when I put him in it ;) He is mr. independent but mommy wants him with us still! SO proud of my big boy! He picked out his Cars bedding and that was the only thing he has ever really asked to get at the store and said "Pleeeease have dat" when I told him I was going to put it back! He is so sweet.
I put you boys in a cutest baby contest and you won! Pictures from our free mini photo session will be on as soon as we get them taken! Way to be cute boys ;)
I put you boys in a cutest baby contest and you won! Pictures from our free mini photo session will be on as soon as we get them taken! Way to be cute boys ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment